The numbers speak for themselves:
Between 2015 and 2021, brand awareness grew from 59% to 77%. These numbers translate into the opening of more stores and increased profit, and thus greater purchasing power for the Prik&Tik organisation.
In our omnichannel approach we used:
- Strategic communication advice
- A complete rebranding of the Prik&Tik brand
- Media advice, bookings, planning and creative content for the offline and online touchpoints:
- Door-to-door folders and the Prikkels magazine
- National TV and radio commercials
- SEA, YouTube advertising and social-media marketing
- Content marketing
- Brand activation with e.g., Duvel and Coca-Cola
- Dealer marketing with decoration in the flagship store in Leopoldsburg and other stores, POS material and regular sessions with independent retailers to ensure that all communication remains uniform.
The expansive growth of Prik&Tik and Pubmarket! has been nothing but positive. Both enterprises work and grow together, and made us true partners. A partnership that goes a lot further than a classic client-supplier relationship. It inspired us to publish the fascinating book “Tien jaar samen werken en groeien”.